Layout Cute

Hallo girls and boys!!!

I hope everyone is in the middle of a wonderful week.

I`m here to share with you my latest creation for the challenge scrap the boys.
http://scraptheboys.blogspot.ch/2014/11/november-stb-challenge-dt-reveals-and.html
The theme: " Softer Side "

This photo shows my son Josh and his nephew.

The pic is make with the Ipod. So the print is a little bit blurred,
but I like it!!

                                                              Cute

 Background paper: out of print from BasicGrey 2011.

 Lot of stamp- work: With stamp from Tim Holtz.

 The word is homemade from iron wire.

 The texture with stencil from prima marketing.


 A little bit of laces......for the softer side...

       And lot of paper layers...I love it so much...

Thank you ladies from scrap the boys for this november challenge.

Thank you for your comment...
Enjoy the day..
Hugs Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout