Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016

MixedMedia layout for More Than Words june challenge

Hello everyone...

I am back from my vacation in London.

This was my first time in London and I enjoyed so much.
Anyway...

Today I droping in with my layout for the june challenge from More Than Words.
Here you can find the blog from More Than Words.

They have this month a fantastic theme to play with.
Messy....(this is what I love)..and the word is ..Imagine...

                                                              Imagine.....





Thank you ladies from More Than Words for your challenge inspiration.
Thanks you so much for looking !!
See you soon....
Heike


Kommentare:

  1. Really great job Heike! Stunner! I love it! Hugs. Maria ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. WOW you really got down and got messy and it looks absolutely fabulous, no wonder you were in a hurry for me to get the Linky up!! Brilliant take on out challenge and thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Heike wat is het toch een prachtige layout!! Ik had m al op FB gezien maar hier toch ook nog even zeggen dat ik m echt helemaal te gek vind! Superrr!
    Fijn weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. BRILLIANT page Heike and great color combo !!! The result is just amazing !! Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words !!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This looks AWESOME.... Thank yoU for joining in over @ More Than Words!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Absolutely wonderful! Thank you for 'getting creatively messy' with us at More Than Words!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wonderful layout! Love the composition and the colors!! You did an awesome job getting messy! All the best from MTW! :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Scrap The Boys September challenge 2017

Hello everyone, Scrap the Boys new challenge is now online and it`s all about Fathers!!                              and this is my la...