Dienstag, 1. August 2017

Scrap The Boys challenge blog DT work August 2017

Hello, hello, hello,

on the blog from Scrap The Boys, here is the link

the theme is : create a layout with a men XXL photo or larger..

This was a real challenge for me...

I created a layout on white cardstock with Ink and Distress paint

from Tim Holtz.

I also used the new Distress Oxide and lots of stamp from Ranger,

a vintage photo and old chipboard from my stash.





And these are the prizes:



Thank you so much for stopping by.

Have a nice day.

I see you on the blog.

xoxo Heike



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Scrap The Boys design team work October

Hallo hallo, heute möchte ich Euch ein Layout zeigen was ich für die Herausvorderung von Scrap The Boys hergestellt habe. Scrap The Bo...